Categorization of EAC Scorecard indicators to reflect SDGs
The old indicator category were nine (9) and the reviewed / updated indicators are categorized into six (6) groups.
The new grouping updated base on the global strategy for women’s, children’s and adolescent’s health (2016-2030)
The new EAC Indicator groups that reflect SDGs are:
- Women’s health and wellbeing
- Newborn health and wellbeing
- Child health and wellbeing
- Adolescent health and wellbeing
- Healthy Aging
- Transformative Agenda /Enabling Environment
There are 22 proposed indicators for Wave one (1) and 22 indicators for Wave two (2) and four (4) indicators that were dropped.