SRHR / HIV Managers’ Meeting purpose is to support the Secretariat to reinvigorate and fast track the RMNCAH, HIV/AIDS, TB and STI response so that the region meets its global, continental and regional commitments.
The objectives of the managers’ meeting are to:
Review progress made in the regional response to SRHR, RMNCAH, HIV/AIDS, TB and STIs, to recommit and agree on actions to fast track the response;
- Identify and recommend joint areas of regional cooperation;
- Review and provide input into regional documents and reports;
- Harmonize regional policies, strategic plans and programmes;
- Facilitate the regional exchange of information; and
- Deliberate on the regional issues that may impact on the implementation of the EIHP.